We are looking for an Account Manager with a proven track record in building strong client relationships and ideally has experience sales and upselling. There will be a focus on making sales generating calls to our already existing network. The person within this role should be confident on the phone and in written communication.
We would love to hear from people who:
- Enthusiastic and confident attitude with a problem-solving approach to tasks
- Experience managing a community or membership base in order to hit strategic business objectives
- Evidence of achieving/overachieving on targets and KPIs
- Highly personable with the ability to build positive client relationships
- Commercially minded and can spot a new opportunity
- Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Innovative, and willing to challenge the way things have always been done
Overview of the role:
- Building and maintaining relationships with members and key personnel.
- Develop an understanding of our member personas and apply this knowledge to create targeted outreach and communications
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key members.
- Letting our members know about other products the company offers.
- Be a ‘challenger’ sales professional with the ability to guide clients and prospects to the right solutions, cross selling the suite of products that will help your customer achieve their goals
- Increase engagement with our audience by using LinkedIn to spark conversations, generate new connections and embed yourself into the industry
- Conduct regular face to face/virtual meetings and build strong relationships with our client base, offing a best-in-class customer service experience
- Manage Client accounts, some invoicing, payments and tracking
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Recording and monitoring all call activity on our systems and following up accordingly
- Ad hoc admin duties such as data analysis and development
The role is a hybrid, full time, permanent role
Other benefits to be confirmed
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this role. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.