This is a full time permanent role as part of a friendly finance team based onsite Monday-Friday.
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant role you must have:
- Experience In an Accounts Assistant role
- Knowledge of the whole accounting process
- Comfortable managing own workload
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The main duties of the Accounts Assistant role include:
- Cash counting and cash handling
- Preparation of cash receipts for banking and posting to sales ledger. Statement reconciliation, resolving queries, as necessary.
- Checking and posting Purchase ledger invoices, reconciling statements.
- Answering telephone enquiries and emails.
Key Information about the Accounts Assistant role Includes:
- Salary ranging from £27,000.00-£31,000.00 dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
- Onsite parking
- company pension scheme
For more Information on the Accounts Assistant role please contact David Bristol on 01217050077 or at email@example.com.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,000.00-£31,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Accounting: 2 years (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.