We have partnered with a property management company based in Solihull Town Centre who are recruiting an Accounts Assistant following company reorganisation.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will assist in the day to day operations of the finance office This is a full-time permanent role based onsite Monday-Friday, between the hours of 9.00-5.30pm Monday to Thursday 9:00-5:00pm Friday. The role is fully office based.
To be considered for the Accounts Assistant role you must be:
- Finance professional with two years of finance experience
- Able to work on your own or part of a team
- Competent using Microsoft office packages including Excel
Key duties and responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant role include:
- Posting & allocating of payments including cheques and banking of cheques
- Bank reconciliation weekly
- Printing supplier invoices and getting them approved by PM’s
- Credit control
- Requesting purchase orders from clients and producing/sending invoices
- Calculation of the Annual Service Charge Budget that shows the anticipated itemised expenditure in respect of the management of the communal areas of the property.
- Speaking to owners over the phone and handling their queries
Key information about the Accounts Assistant include:
- A competitive salary from £19k-£23k depending on experience
- 22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.