We have partnered with an established telecommunications who have a five-star reputation within their marketplace to find a permanent, full-time Business Development Executive to join their team in Solihull.
You will be part of a department who pride themselves on giving exceptional service to their customers, going above and beyond to build solid, long-lasting relationships.
This role offers a salary of anywhere between £25k to £45k, dependant on experience + UNCAPPED OTE.
This role is a full time, permanent with working days being Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
What will I be doing as a Business Development Executive?
- New business sales.
- Self-generated appointments, although lead generation activity will also boost your appointment activity.
- Hit monthly sales targets.
- Use CRM to manage pipeline, report progress and forecast accurately.
- Constantly improve product knowledge through both self-study and supporting the development.
- Liaise with internal staff to ensure smooth implementation of services.
- In conjunction with corporate account managers, support and develop all new customers.
What do I need to be considered for the role of Business Development Executive?
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-starter.
- Able to thrive under pressure.
- Self-sufficient team player.
- Proven sales experience at B2B or B2C level.
- Experience in selling at an enterprise level.
- Ability to adopt a strategic or consultative approach to closing opportunities.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the role of Business Development Executive. Please submit your CV and we will be in touch.
To hear more about the Business Development Executive role, call Kirsty Chan on 0121 705 0077.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.