KC Group are partnering with a large household name business in Solihull, who have a new requirement for a Commercial Finance Business Partner.
This is a varied and exciting role for a recently qualified Accountant to join a busy commercial finance team. You will act as a Commercial Finance Business Partner for the organisation’s prestigious joint ventures team, partnering with over 25 sites.
The role involves providing financial support as well as oversight of the company’s balance sheet and cashflow forecasting, working in collaboration with Partners to grow equity value in their businesses.
- Business Partnering multiple sites
- Provide inside to support decision making
- Modelling outcomes for business units to aide decision making
- Development of daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Review of monthly management accounts
- Ownership of budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparation of board packs with commentary
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA (ACA Qualified 1st time movers from Audit who are looking to make their first move into industry would be considered)
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships