We have partnered with a professional services organisation who are recruiting for a Front Desk Receptionist on a full-time permanent basis. This is a completely office-based role and you’ll therefore be required to travel to their prestigious Birmingham based office. The role is Monday-Friday, with flexibility required between the hours of 8am-6pm.
We welcome applications from candidates with experience within a high-end hospitality front of house entertainment.
To be considered for the role of Front Desk Receptionist you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A hands-on, adaptable attitude.
- Flexible approach to working
- The ability to be a team player.
- Strong IT skills with experience in MS Word and Excel.
- Good organisational skills, with a good attention to detail.
- Background In a high-end hospitality environment desirable or similar role
Key Responsibilities of the Front Desk Receptionist role:
- Working as part of a team to co-ordinate the front of house reception.
- Meeting, greeting and signing in all of the clients, any visitors and any internal visitors from other offices.
- Ensuring front of house, including all meeting rooms and boardrooms are kept neat and tidy at all times.
- Assisting with booking rooms for meetings and events.
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders/clients
- Working with key stakeholders to understand their requirements, asking questions to ensure all requirements are covered and understood.
- Assisting with event organisation and preparation (budget, sourcing etc)
- Setting up and preparing meetings rooms, boardrooms, seminar suite and training room in advance
- Handling incoming emails, calls and post.
- There will be a requirement to provide an out of hour’s service for events and seminars (hours of work to be agreed prior to events with the Reception Team Leader and the team to ensure all hours are covered).
- Responsible for any duties whenever the Front of House Team Leader is on annual leave.
- Other duties as reasonably requested from time to time.
Key Information about the Front Desk Receptionist role Includes:
- Salary of £24k
- Company pension scheme
- Easily commutable central based offices with plenty of local amenities
- Career progression opportunities
- Company events and conferences
To be considered for the top bracket of salary, you will require front of house and administration experience. For more Information on the role please call Reiss or Kirsty Chan on 01217050077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.