Front End Developer
Our client is a multi-award-winning, leading Digital Marketing agency based In London and require a Front-End Developer, working remotely, to provide support to the development team and other marketing departments.
You will be working with a broad range of CMS platforms across a range of projects and will help departments to achieve their campaign successes with quick turnaround times and well-communicated output.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You enjoy maintaining and modifying websites
- Have knowledge of various CMS platforms and frameworks, such as WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, Magento, Lavarel and Drupal
- Experience using and implementing Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager and other tracking tools
- Expertise in writing semantic, modular front-end code using HTML5, CSS3, and W3C coding practices
- Experience with Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap desirable
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and remain adaptable to changing priorities based on client and internal demand.
Overview of the Front-End Developer role:
- Provide support to the development team
- Supporting the development team with website launches and migrations (redirect strategies, content migration, crawl-budget optimisation).
- liaise with marketing departments across all areas of technical SEO, landing page building, and custom coding web pages and functionalities.
- Working with a broad range of CMS platforms across a range of projects
- Support departments to achieve their campaign successes with quick turnaround times and well-communicated output
- Resolve technical SEO issues for websites.
- Support the SEO, PPC, Content and PR team for content upload and formatting for different CMS platform.
- Support SEO and PPC department with Ecommerce tracking setup/troubleshooting.
- liaise directly with clients where required, and to professionally handle client feedback.
- The ability to provide accurate estimates for tasks and timescales.
Key Information about the Front-End Developer role:
- Fully remote working in the UK (opportunities to work from anywhere within Europe – exceptions apply).
- Free Private Medical Health Insurance (with cash back option on Vision & Dental care & 40% off Nuffield Health gym Membership)
- 3 Wellness days provided each year.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge.
- Training sessions galore across multiple disciplines.
- Opportunities to speak at industry events and conferences if you want to.
- A library, where you can select a book of your choice and we will send it to you for free.
- The opportunity to be involved in our charity fundraising events.
- A birthday gift and the afternoon off on us.
- Extra treats on your work-versary (annually)
- Opportunity to take part in a professional PT session each week.
- Absolute Early Bird (8am-5pm) OR Absolute Owl (9am-6pm) working hours offered to suit your lifestyle.
- Regular social events and team building activities provided for free (online and in person).
- Annual festivals
- Monthly company-wide “feel good” meetings.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month.
- Quarterly in person meet ups for the whole company.