We have partnered with a leading prostregious brand based just outside of the Birmingham City Area who are recruiting for a full time permanent Hospitality Account Executive to join their growing Hospitality team.
This role would suit candidates from a hospitality sales background. If you are an ambitious and driven individual this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To be considered for the Hospitality Account Executive role you must have:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced sales environment with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ideally you will have experience in managing business clients, preferably from an account management background.
- Strong negotiator and have the ability to delivery of excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities of the Hospitality Account Executive role Includes:
- You will be responsible for managing a base of hospitality accounts, selling hospitality packages to clients whilst also looking to upsell and identify new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the sales and delivery for all hospitality and premium experiences along with ad-hoc events.
- Offering a professional service throughout, focused on achieving sales targets, repeat business and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You will play an integral role in developing client relationships, providing a top-class professional service and supporting the wider hospitality team.
Key Information about the Hospitality Account Executive role Includes:
- Salary of £26,000.00 plus bonuses
- 35 hours per week (includes matchdays, evenings and weekends)
- Company pension scheme