We have partnered with a luxurious brand near the Yardley area of Birmingham, who are looking to recruit a HR Officer to join their growing team. This organisation has a fantastic reputation in their marketplace.
The HR Officer role will have a particular emphasis on employee Health and Safety; therefore, we are looking to engage with candidates who have experience within Health and Safety.
This position is working Monday to Friday, 8.30-5.00 with 2 days per week from home.
To be considered for the role of HR Officer you will require:
- Previous experience in Human Resources Administration.
- Previous experience in Health and Safety.
- CIPD qualified Level 5.
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail.
- Be able to use databases, spreadsheets, word processing and Bright HR software packages.
- A highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic, excellent communication, and people skills
Key Duties And Responsibilities of the HR Officer Role:
- Preparing and conducting health and safety inductions with new members of staff.
- Supporting in preparation for Investors in People (IIP) audits and additional audits and assessments.
- Working together with the Head of People to maintain Health and Safety records.
- Maintaining employee files, paper and electronic.
- Updating Health and Safety risk assessments.
- Attending other locations on a quarterly basis to ensure that all buildings are compliant with all Health and Safety requirements and legislation.
- Sending out updates and useful information links to management team on Health and Safety legislation changes.
- Providing Business Systems Manager with information for ISO90001 and other certifications when required.
Key Information about the HR Officer role Includes:
- Salary of £26-32k (dependant on experience, skills and qualifications)
- Company pension scheme
- Easily commutable from Birmingham, Solihull and surrounding areas
- Opportunities for progression and career development
For more Information on the role please contact Reiss on 01217050077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.