Project Coordinator – Shirley, Solihull
We are partnering with a local client who have a five-star reputation within their marketplace to find a permanent, full-time Project Coordinator to join their team in Shirley.
You will be part of a department who pride themselves on giving exceptional service to their customers, going above and beyond to build solid, long-lasting relationships.
This role offers a salary of anywhere between £21,000 and £28,000, dependant on experience.
This role is a full time, permanent with working days being Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
What will I be doing as a Project Coordinator?
- Coordinate sales orders, activities, resources, equipment, and other information related to completing orders.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyse any risks and opportunities with orders i.e. challenges with the order or alternative solutions that may help the customer.
- Negotiate competitive prices across all suppliers for equipment, products and services.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the Sales Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement).
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through the order process.
- Handling inbound calls from customers to pass onto support team.
- Providing technical, billing, and procedural support with major areas of responsibility.
- Providing customer focused and accurate solutions to customers’ problems that are order related.
- Providing information on company products and services to the customer.
- Identifying and escalating technical and network issues.
- Completing Sales Order Forms.
- Carrying Out Account Reviews for Account Managers.
- Assisting the Accounts Department with queries.
- General Administrative tasks.
What do I need to be considered for the role of Project Coordinator?
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from implementation to delivery.
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent PC literacy.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the role of Project Coordinator. Please submit your CV and we will be in touch.
To hear more about the Project Coordinator role, call Elliemae on 0121 705 0077.