To be considered for the role you will require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A hands-on, adaptable attitude.
- Flexible approach to working
- The ability to be a team player.
- Strong IT skills with experience in MS Word and Excel.
- Good organisational skills, with a good attention to detail.
- Background In a high-end hospitality environment desirable or similar role
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with key stakeholders to understand their requirements, asking questions to ensure all requirements are covered and understood.
- Assisting with event organisation and preparation (budget, sourcing etc)
- Setting up and preparing meetings rooms, boardrooms, seminar suite and training room in advance
- Handling incoming emails, calls and post.
- There will be a requirement to provide an out of hour’s service for events and seminars (hours of work to be agreed prior to events with the Reception Team Leader and the team to ensure all hours are covered).
Key Information about the role Includes:
- Salary of £24k
- Easily commutable central based offices with plenty of local amenities
- Career progression opportunities
- Company events and conferences
To be considered for the top bracket of salary, you will require administration experience. For more Information on the role please call Faye Willock on 0121 705 0077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.