We are recruiting for a personable and highly organised receptionist to join a leading, national construction company based in their beautiful offices near Solihull. Our client has an excellent reputation within their marketplace and have many growth opportunities. This is a full-time role, working hours are 7.45am – 4.00pm, Monday – Friday.
Role duties as a receptionist include:
– First point of contact for phone and email queries
– Document management and photocopying / filing
– Meeting and greeting all visitors
– General administration duties
– Building Health & Safety administration tasks
– Maintaining and improving procedures
Requirements to be considered for the role of receptionist:
· Previous experience in a Front of House / Reception role is essential
· Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel etc.
· Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
· Flexible, can-do attitude
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com