Our client based In Warwick requires a Recruitment Coordinator to support the HR team within a healthcare environment. This is a hybrid role providing both office and home working.
As Recruitment Coordinator you will be responsible for providing an efficient administration service to the business, as well as guidance and advice to employees and managers across the business.
We would love to hear from people who:
- Have experience in human resources admin (desirable)
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Can quickly assess other people’s skills and attributes.
- Is friendly and enjoys building working relationships.
- Enjoys speaking to a wide range of people from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Clear communicator with a strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Outlook
Overview of the Role of Recruitment Coordinator:
- Provide HR administrative advice and support to employees and managers throughout the business
- Ensuring compliance with Company policy and procedure including Recruitment, Joiners, Leavers, Reference Requests and Visa applications.
- Advertising new vacancies and responsible for Vacancy Authorisations
- Management of the Recruitment tracking System
- Liaising with external Recruitment Agencies and Publishers
- Working closely with stakeholders, providing guidance and advice to the HR Team and wider business relating to recruitment activities
- Maintain up to date knowledge and relevant legislative knowledge In relation to role
Key information about the role of Recruitment Coordinator:
- £23.5k basic salary
- Hybrid working, 3 days from the office and 2 days from home
- Career Progression opportunities
- Healthcare Benefits
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.