The KC Group have partnered with a successful flooring business in the Solihull area, who are recruiting for a temporary full time Resolution Sales Coordinator. Hybrid working is available upon completion of training.
To be considered for the Resolution Sales Coordinator role.
- Sales order processing experience
- Ability to manage your own workload.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office software
Key duties and responsibilities of the Resolution Sales Coordinator role include.
- Placing orders on internal system and keeping the system updated
- Handling customer queries via phone, email and over the web
- Ensure all orders are placed and all details are correct.
- Follow all internal procedures and processes.
- Adhoc administration as and when required by the management team.
- Escalating queries to the relevant department
Key information about Resolutions Sales Coordinator.
- £12.50 per hour
- Hybrid working available upon completion of training.
- Parking on site
- Temporary with potential to go perm.
- Monday to Friday
- Shifts patterns between 8.30 – 5.30pm
For more Information on the role please call Kirstie Carter on 0121 705 0077.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this position, your CV will be kept on file, and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.