We have partnered with a prestigious brand based near the Coventry area who are recruiting a Sales Support Coordinator following an exciting period of growth.
As a Sales Support Coordinator, you will assist in the day to day operations of the office, including providing assistance to the financing and accounting department and focusing on maintaining relationships with customers, providing a seamless administrative service for both customers and key stakeholders.
This is a full-time permanent role based onsite Monday-Friday, between the hours of 8:30am-5pm. Due to the location of the role It essential that you are a car driver.
To be considered for the Sales Support Coordinator role you must be:
- A confident communicator, both written and verbally
- Comfortable prioritising and managing workload.
- Proficient In the use of Microsoft Office software
- Previous Sage experience is advantageous but not essential
Key duties and responsibilities of the Sales Support Coordinator role Include:
- Managing customer/client correspondence via email and phone
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders
- Maintaining stock lists for inbound orders
- Assist with purchase orders and invoicing
- Provide administrative support to the estimating and transport and logistics departments
- Provide ad-hoc support to company directors as and when required
- Previous administration experience within a manufacturing environment advantageous
Key Information about the Sales Support Coordinator Role Includes:
- A competitive salary 23k-26k depending on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Training & ongoing development.
- Team social events.
- Christmas Shut Down
- Potential early finish on a Friday where possible (this is dependant on office workload)
- Brand new state of the art office with onsite kitchen facilities
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.