We recruiting for a quaility Assurance Company who require:- a Training and Admin Co-odinator. The role is to start asap. Its full time paying £11.00 per hr and its working from home
Duties will include
- • Record management and archiving.
- • Data Analysis to support Business Strategy • Support set up of E-Learning courses.
- • IRCA course management.
- • Supporting the investigation and handling any complaints, appeals or disputes.
- • Ensure that customer feedback is continually improved and monitored.
- • Support full compliance with the General Data Protection Act and safeguard internal and external data effectively.
- • Support Tutor marking.
- • Sample exam marking for ad hoc and distance learners.
- • Assign, upload, mark and extract exams.
- • Results notifications.
- • Release certificates.
- • Facilitating virtual public courses.
- • Invigilation of exams
- • Technical facilitation of online courses
For more information on the role as a secretary or to apply for this role please contact Faye on 0121 705 0077
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this position, your CV will be kept on file, and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.